LOGO project logo TBA
New launch Executive Condo Piermont Grand At Samang Walk .
Slider Project Photo Detail of Piermont Grand Executive Condo
The Only new launch Executive Condominium of 2019
• Target Preview: June / July 2019
|Project Name||Piermount Grand|
|Developer||CDL and TID|
|Total Units||estimate 820|
|District||District 19 Pungol/Hougang/Sengkang|
|Tenure||99 Years Leasehold|
Unit Mix TBA
Piermount Grand new launch EC was fought by 17 developers for the Sumang Road Executive Condominium site.Most Affordable Entry Price Price reset island-wide. Estimate 820 units. Highly Sought After By both buyers and developers
New launch Executive Condominiums Are ‘Wonderful’ Condominium lifestyle at more affordable prices
The Executive Condominium Scheme was launched by HDB in 1995, with the aim of providing private housing at affordable prices. The buyers of ECs are also entitled to CPF housing grants. ECs are designed, constructed and sold by private developers, and comes with a full suite of condominium facilities and are physically indistinguishable from private condominiums in design and physical outlook. ECs are also privatised after 10 years, allowing their owners to sell them freely in the open market (even to foreigners).
Yet, ECs hold a clear pricing edge over condominiums. Despite being essentially the same housing product offering the same quality of living, ECs are typically sold at a afforadable pricing comparable to private new launch condo. No ABSD is payable for upgraders who are currently holding on to HDB flat. Existing HDB flat only needs to be sold within 6 months of EC’s TOP Ease of Upgrading Deferred Payment Scheme Only for ECs.
In conclusion, ECs provide a very viable option for buyers to consider, either as their first home or as an upgrading option. However, not just anyone can purchase an EC. The purchase of EC is only for those who meet the stringent eligibility criteria. This select group of people should capitalize on this opportunity to own an EC and with it, a whole new lifestyle.
New launch Executive Condominiums Are ‘Wonderful’ Comes with full suite of condominium facilities. Physically indistinguishable from private new launch condominiums in design and physical outlook.
Facilities Chart TBA
For most EC buyers, the main appeal of ECs is the condominium address and lifestyle but at a affordable price.
This puts the EC buyer on an immediate price advantage as he is essentially buying a product that has a similar look and feel of a mass market condominium at a affordable price. EC buyer may enjoy a larger capital gain compared to someone who has bought a mass market condominium at around the same time as the EC buyer. First time buyers are also eligible for a CPF Housing Grant of up to $30,000 subject to terms and conditions.
Greater potential for Appreciation
Why Executive Condominiums Affordability ECs are designed, constructed and sold by private developers but are typically sold at a lower price than private condominiums. Value Despite the lower prices, ECs come with a full suite of condo facilities and are indistinguishable from private new launch condominiums in design and physical outlook.
ECs are also typically built with the end-user in mind (more emphasis on facilities, no investment units etc.) because all units have to be owner occupied within the MOP period. Appreciation EC are therefore a very viable option for upgraders, providing condominium lifestyle at a lower price. Because the entry price is lower, the return on investment (ROI) from the sale of an EC is higher than that of a private new launch condo in the vicinity. This puts the EC buyer on an immediate price advantage as Studies have shown that, when the time comes, you can sell ECs at a price almost (that of) private condos in the same area.
Upcoming Executive Condominiums Tender award and tentative launch dates
Location Photo TBA
Located in the Town of the Future Punggol Town Singapore’s residential eco-town.
• Punggol Town Oasis Terraces. Seven-storey mall next to Oasis LRT station
• Waterfront development that includes family-friendly eateries, playgrounds, a 24-hour fitness centre and a supermarket
• Has community gardens and a fitness corner on the rooftop, besides its 106 shops.
What to Expect in Punggol? Punggol Town Hub
• The new integrated town hub will bring programmes and services from multiple agencies
• Will house amenities like healthcare facilities, a hawker centre, regional library and a childcare centre
• When completed, the Town Hub will be connected to Punggol MRT and Punggol Town Square via a linear green park
• Will also be situated opposite the Waterway shopping mall and next to the upcoming Punggol regional Sports Centre, offering greater accessibility with all the amenities within the heart of Punggol What to Expect in Punggol? Part of the urban transformation project
• One of the eight key growth areas designated under the latest draft master plan.
What to Expect in Punggol? The Next Generation Smart and Integrated District Punggol Digital District The Next Generation Smart and Integrated District
• Punggol Digital District (PDD) brings together the Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT)’s campus and JTC’s Business Park spaces within Punggol North to create Singapore’s first truly smart district
• PDD will not just house the key growth industries of the digital economy like cybersecurity and digital technology, but will also be an inclusive and green lifestyle destination for the surrounding community Punggol Digital District The Next Generation Smart and Integrated District
• SIT is Singapore’s fifth autonomous university, was set up to offer more degree opportunities to polytechnic graduates
• To be integrated with a nearby creative industry cluster to be built by the JTC Corporation
• Will be expanded to offer more courses and take in up to 3,500 students a year by 2020 Ease of Upgrading More time allowance and flexibility
Piermount Grand Floor Plan TBA